Bien… estuve buscando esto hace un tiempo para algunas de mis paginas. simplemente poder asignarles a cada uno de los usuarios que yo disponga sus respectivas incumbencias, es decir, tener la capacidad de definir que un usuario determinado solo pueda levantar noticias o posts en la seccion que el administrador disponga.
Les dejo el contenido en ingles y los links para poder bajar este plugin:
What does Role Manager do?
WordPress Version 2.0 introduces the concept of Roles. Each Role is allowed to perform a set of tasks called Capabilities. This Plugin allows you to define and manage multiple subscriber profiles – called Roles and their Capabilities. Also you can create new Roles and Capabilities.
If you use this Plugin to manage your WordPress, Users can belong to only one role and can have individual capabilities assigned to them outside of the context of a role.
News and recent changes
The latest stable release of “Role Manager” here is Version 2.2.3.
This Version of Role Manager Plugin is tested and works from Version 2.0.x up to Version 2.6.x of WordPress.
Since Version 2.2.3 also moved
wp-content-directories (a WordPress 2.6. feature) are supported
Version 2.2. introduces many new features to the Role Manager. Some of them are:
- using 4 single pages: one for roles, one for capabilities, one for general information and statistics and one as a short internal help page
- role- and capability-names are now restricted to a maximum length of 30 signs
- only chars, digits and spaces are allowed for role- nad capability-names
- every transaction using a check for max length of 30 and allowed signs
- now it is very easy to copy an existing role
- for using the Role Manager a extra capability (”Manage Roles”) is needed
- and many more …
Some of the new functions you can see at some screenshots.
Version 2.2.1 introduced a new configuration option to permit spaces in capability names for other plugins (please read also this post about the problem with spaces).
No Issues are known.
Donload and Installation
- Download the “Role Manager” Plugin
- Make a new directory “
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy all included files in the new directory
- Activate the Plugin at your WordPress “Plugins”-Tab
The “Role Manager” Plugin using for development the services from sourceforge.net. At the project-download-page at sourceforge you can also find the latest stable release. More about the development you can read in the next section on this page.